Biggest Bowl of Pho I Ever Had: North York, Toronto


bowl of pho toronto1 300x225 Biggest Bowl of Pho I Ever Had: North York, Toronto 

Well Toronto Canada beats everybody else on the quantity front. The biggest bowl of pho bo I ever had was in Toronto while visiting my sister-in-law in September 2006. It was a small, cozy and clean place in a local strip mall a few blocks from her home.

I’ve had “train-size” and even “aircraft carrier size” pho before but this was the king. I’m still wondering where they found the bowl that size! I always order pho bo tai, chin, sach option and this occasion was no exception. Anyway the quality was acceptable, just average, but the quantity was top notch. I’ll apply our rating system when available. Enjoy the photo.

Kiem Bo Vietnamese Restaurant‎

3685 Keele Street
North York, ON M3J 3H6, Canada
(416) 635-9317

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Welcome To Vietnam

Designed by Tony Tran